13th March 2017
- Added ARCMMotionManager singleton. It is a wrapper that returns a CMMotionManager instance that should be used if a user wants access to the gyro within the app. This is to adhere to Apple’s recommendation of only having a single CMMotionManager object per app. ARGyroManager has been updated to reflect this change.
- ARGPSManager and ARGPSNode have been removed from the framework and shared as open source classes on GitHub.
- Extensive update to the documentation of the whole framework.
- Added isEqual: methods to ARVector3, ARMatrix4 and ARQuaternion.
- Added a deinitialise for ARGyroPlaceManager.
- ARGyroPlaceManager should now correctly infer the centre of the screen on iPhones and no longer be off centre horizontally.