- Community license is free for non-commercial projects, studies, and other personal use.
- Full functionality is available for an unlimited time period as well as access to product updates and community support.
- Charts contain product watermark and support ticket as well as source code are not available.
» Download community license here
- Developer License for LightningChart LightningChart JS is perpetual (forever) once license fee has been paid.
- License is granted for 1 developer per license and can be selected based on the number of developers within your team (1, 5, or 10 developers).
- Each license contains 1 deployment domain.
- New purchase of a license includes 1-year or 2-year subscription.
Application Developer License/Enterprise License
- If you plan to integrate LightningChart JS in commercial/installable/redistributable applications for your customers (including mobile apps), or if you need a special license for enterprises, contact us to get a custom offer.
- Source code is only available for Enterprise license.
|1 Developer License|
|LightningChart JS 1 developer license with 2 support tickets and annual subscription||$790|
|LightningChart JS 1 developer license with 4 support tickets and 2-year subscription||$1,290|
|5 Developer License|
|LightningChart JS 5 developer license with 5 support tickets and annual subscription||$2,990|
|LightningChart JS 5 developer license with 10 support tickets and 2-year subscription||$4,890|
|10 Developer License|
|LightningChart JS 10 developer license with 10 support tickets and annual subscription||$5,980|
|LightningChart JS 10 developer license with 20 support tickets and 2-year subscription||$9,850|
|Additional Domain and Support Ticket|
|LightningChart JS 1 Domain||$500|
|LightningChart JS 5 support tickets||$500|
All the licenses include initial subscription of one year or two years as well as the services below:
- Software update
- Predefined number of support tickets
During subscription period, predefined number of support tickets are included.
Request for features or bug reports are not considered as a ticket use.
support tickets that were not used during the active subscription period become void on a day of subscription expiry.
The renewal either grants the same number of support tickets for current subscription or more if the Licensee wishes to upgrade the license plan.